We could go on about the many nuances of sartorial co-ordination but instead we have wisely put together five colour combinations that always work at your office and many places else, and can be utilized in any form anywhere in your outfit:
1. Blue and brown: This duo can be worn together in literally every possible shade. Chocolate and navy or camel and electric – you will rarely go wrong.
2. Black and white: We’re sure you didn’t need being told about this legendary combination but this season they’re back with a bang. Best-est, safest combination whenever you’re in doubt!
3. Orange and brown: It’s stylish, easy and works well. Use the orange in your accessories for best results.
4. Check and beige: Fashion mavens may have told you that checks are the new white but since white goes with prints then checks should go with prints. That however doesn’t mean that all checks go with prints. Confused? Just wear check with beige, it looks good.
5. Pink and grey: In general bright colours take wonderfully to the bland palette of grey, but pink with ash is like the marriage of optimal male with optimal female. 😉 All pinks used with all greys look awesome, so don’t flinch from trying any combination of this combination!
Hope these quick office- combinations will help you solve the “what to wear”questions every morning… between, if you liked a particular combination and thinking whether will it look good on you or where to buy it from, we’re here to solve those questions too! 🙂 Just email us your number at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back with a personalized outfit for you!