Here are a few tips on how to dress sharp and to roll-it-like-the-boss at Office.
Now understand please, that these are elementary and many of you might not benefit heavily from the advice but readers who believe that a tee & a slipper looks super-cool on a 30 year old, I must tell you that it doesn’t! 😉 and it’s time you started dressing fashionably at like your age.
Some Basic Things to Remember when you’re trying to change your image from ‘Street-rocker’ to “Serious Professional”–
- Switch to collared shirts from Tees.
- Wear Pants/Pleated Trousers other than just blue jeans (Wear khakis, dress pants, etc)
- Shave your beard everyday, Keep a clean haircut
- Stop wearing tshirts with words on them! 😀
- Wear brown and blue socks – always choose darker color tones than your pants
- Wear shoes more often than you wear sneakers… and make sure they look good.
- Match your belt to your shoes
- Buy a formal laptop bag and stop carrying that Reebok backpack to work.
- Get a watch that isn’t digital!
- Gingham. Trust me
- Change your glass-rims from colored to “Black”
- Don’t put an item of clothing on unless it is clean and Iron-ed!
- Limit your use of shorts to a stroll at the market!
- Start practicing speaking in one-line without using too many “kinda”, “like”, “You know what!” and slangs.
You know what to do when you feel short of recommendation on What to Wear. Shruti@stylesaute.com can be your friend in distress. 🙂