We get these questions a lot.
1. “I have some Tummy that I love, but how can I HIDE it?” 😦
2. “I am a little roundish in the middle. How to dress now 😦 ?”, and of course this one-
3. “I have a weird, pear-shaped frame. What pieces should I wear to offset my larger hips/thighs, making me look more manly?”
Well guys, we know that Round is a Shape too, and 6 packs of chips can give you a ROUND six pack 😉
And nothing to worry about but almost Everyone has a bit of a tummy and that extra pound of Fat. And we dont suggest Liposuction. 😛 We suggest Corrective-Style-Surgery. 😉
1. There are a number of pieces you can add to your wardrobe to give your physique more of a V-shape. V-neck or Y-neck t-shirts should become your new basics as they’ll create the illusion of the body you covet
2. Wear these V necks under blazers to further help smooth out a bulky lower half. Go for Blazers with a smaller side-vent and medium lapel. Wear bigger checks and stripes with interesting patterns except Horizontal.
3. The Length of your Blazers should stop at the mid of your hip.
4. Go for Herringbones print/weave in your Outerwear.
ALL that was for the “Dos”.
And for Don’ts, we have a short and sweet list here 😉
• Avoid heavy fabrics
• Avoid big patterns
• Avoid horizontal lines
– turtle necks
– crew necks
– bow ties
– pocket flaps
– wide lapels
– pleated pants
– horizontal stripes
– contrasting colors
Need Help in Slimming yourself down? Write to email@example.com or call at 88828 30882 for a Free Style Advice!