We know how it is at Work. Many deadlines, some stress, some fun and definitely a lot of Style if you read StyleSaute’s blog often 😉
Now, you know how we just love the word ‘random’ and ‘abrupt’ so here it is an interview of one of our favorite brands- Blackberrys! We may be a bit Random, cuz thats how Style always is, 😉 but Blackberrys is one home grown brand that we’re proud of and love for its Structure, for a change 🙂 We love the Sharp-ness and the Power BB shirts come with. So read below and see what a few top shots at the brand are talking!
1. What are the most famous fits from Blackberrys and Why?
Slim fits. In trousers, our B90 fit which is low waist, slim fit has been the most popular fit. Needless to say, in all things fashion, it’s the slim silhouette which has been ruling.
Your Stylist can help you look Sharp.
2. what occasions do your customers buy Blackberrys for?
Blackberrys stands for the dressed up look across ALL occasions. A complete wardrobe solution can be found here.
3. How do you describe the mood of your average Blackberrys customer?
Young, go getter, fashion conscious and willing to experiment.
Someone who is individualistic and adds his own twist to his ensemble.
This requires a mindset which is fashion aware, willing to take risks and the confidence/ ability to carry it off well.
Slims & Chinos for Men
4. Any style tips you’d want to share for men who are slightly round on the belly?
Our website, facebook and twitter community has some interesting dressing up FAQs and latest fashion advice.
We got speaking with Aparajita Biala, a super hot marketer and a Woman-in-standing 😀 at BBs and this is how it looked-
1. Your Favorite place: By far, my recent favorites have been its been my window seat at home, mountains: the summit of kedar dome ( 22410 ft ) and Island peak (20,100 ft ), river walk by thames, London.
2. Your fave style heaven in India for men: Blackberrys J
3. What from Blackberry’s range would you choose to buy for your spouse: I think I would pick up pretty much everything; but the top 2 would be – the bandgala jacket, which accentuates the ‘V’ of a man. And well, ofcourse, one can never get enough of a man in a crisp white shirt.
Blackberrys Band-Gala is just so Chic
4. Do you help your spouse do his shopping? How frequently: I’m sure I would, if I did had a spouse. I would imagine, it would be all the time! J
5. Your spouse’s fave brand: Can’t answer that one, I’d have to imagine Blackberrys will have to be up there for him
6. Your fave mens’ brand apart from Blackberrys: Paul Smith is an interesting brand – quirk and humour matched with classics.
7. Your fave mens fashion blog! 🙂
There aren’t too many in mens fashion blogger domain in India unfortunately. However, I’ve been following StyleSaute off late and think it has great potential.
Some of the other portals I follow are thesartorialist, GQ, styledotcom amongst many others.
Well, that was some insight. Glad to know we’re on the list with GQ! 😀
And, thank you Aparajita for letting us know your favorites across Travel, Clothing and more but I guess we’ve interested our readers enough on other important aspects of BlackBerrys and your life! 😉 Hope ONLY Sharp Men were listening!
So, you know if you want to look SHARP-er and dont know where to begin, you just need to sign up on http://signup.stylesaute.com/ or email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org