February begins with a warm approach to harsh winters. The weather slowly moves to a cozier onset with temperatures fit for a stylish wardrobe change! This February, we want to tell you how to leave the cozy, chunky knits for cold windy weather behind and welcome warm stylish Blazers! 🙂
When we realized that the month of love was truly also the month of weddings, and how a few members wrote to us for help, we put our thinking caps on to figure out the just right mix of spice and style great for your needs and ofcourse, the wallet.
The Curious Case of “I have everything BLACK”
Do you own a pair of black trousers? And, a black Blazer or a coat? If yes, then we need you to know that you’re already half way through! :- ) To make it better, we recommend-
- Checking the blazer and getting it fitted on shoulders, chest and other areas! Take it to a good tailor and get it custom-fitted.
- Check the trousers. Can you make it slimmer at the ends? Is it too tight, too loose or has iron-stains? TIP- If yes, then don’t bother to get it fitted. You need a new one! Choose the darkest black which looks richer than its predecessor.
- Keep the Blazer and Pants together and exact-match their colors. Thumbs-up, if they do. If they don’t, you need to replace either of them! (Write to us if you need help in choosing the right Black Blazer)
- Find a crisp white shirt. Absolutely plain. Preferably, new.
- Wear them together. Choose a striking color for a Pocket-square. Groom your hair and smile. Voila!
Hope you like it!
Let us know. 🙂