We at StyleSaute are considered experts at doling out style advice, like, What to Wear on your Coffee-Date VS What to Wear on a Dinner-Date, but we rarely get asked on how to seal the deal!
Last week, we were in rapt discussion with one of our customers on how he always got complimented on his dressing sense but that wasn’t leading to his favorite chick being interested in him.
So, naturally we asked a couple of well-dressed fashionable mortals on how do they do it. 🙂 And, below are the 3 tips to well mannered Dating:
- Arrive before time, and arrive prepared: Flowers are old fashioned but it almost always stokes hearts! Show up with a bunch of orange or pink roses and be sure of the Romantic date to follow.
- Talk about your hobbies: Indian Men are awfully proud of their success but shy away from opening up about their true personality. Show her what drives you, and what keeps you interested! Seeing someone talk about their passion and hobbies is a great way to knowing someone from the inside.
- Practice your signature move: We’ve all been there, having that aww-k-ward moment when you want to hug her but she moves forward to shake hands! Or, worse you’re a feet away thinking you don’t want to be a creep whereas she wanted to lean in on a kiss! So, practicing your own closing line at the time of the Good-Bye, with your final-move is helpful!
Hope these tips are helpful when you go meet your Swipe-Right! 🙂
In the end, a well dressed man rarely stays un-noticed! 😀 Feel free to reach out if you would want us to dress you for that special occasion, however these styling options will work almost everytime you show up:
- A Neat Shave: Make sure you’re freshly trimmed or shaven when you meet her.
- A Well Ironed Coat, jacket or an Overcoat: Make sure lapels of your coat are well ironed and come with no stains!
- Clean hands: Yes, this! Never knew this could make so much of a difference, right? Well, when you;d hold that cup of coffee or the stem of the wine glass that you so hold, her gaze is going to rest at your fingernails and overall cleanliness of your hands!
Hope these tips are useful! Do let us know in the comments-section below if you have more topics to chat about!